[opencms-dev] jsp publishing problem in OCMS7

rajneesh kumar rajneeshsingh27 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:20:26 CEST 2011

Hi,
  I instslled openCms7, database -oracle10g ,server - tomcat 6.0,it is
working.
  I logged in with Admin(default) user and created a folder in
/sites/default with
  name as com,created one index.jsp.also.I created another folder in
/sites/default
  with name intg.
    i created a  sibling of com/index.jsp in intg folder , it automatically
made the index.jsp in intg
  folder.This is the expected behavior.But when I publish intg/index.jsp
without checking the checkbox
  "publish all sibling", it reflects in com/index.jsp while it should only
be changed
  in intg/index.jsp , as per my understsnding,Is there some type of setting
  in openCms which i may be missing.
  I tried with another user but still i am facing the same problem.