[opencms-dev] jsp publishing problem in OCMS7

rajneesh kumar rajneeshsingh27 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:24:11 CEST 2011

Thanks Michael.
This will help us a lot.
Just a quick question here, consider the scenario:
I have two sibling com/index.jsp and  intg/index.jsp. Now we want that in
intg/index.jsp, we should have and extra textbox and this should not be a
party of com/index.jsp. Is it possible some how ?

Thanks again for your help and response.

Regards
Rajneesh