[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8 - Templates

patric dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Wed Aug 3 15:43:43 CEST 2011

Hey all,

my first questions :-) I test OpenCms 8 with Advanced Direct Edit. I use
the "containerpage" to add the content type Article (works after much
trying). In the Context menu (Context => Properties), the template can
be selected. Currently I see "No template".

I have a number of questions:
1) I had the template set as properties on the folder (I've found in the
demo). Actually I want to define in my module. Is it this way?
2) how can I define multiple templates? e.g. Home, Section, Article,
each with a different structure.
3) where the text or icons for these templates to be defined?

I look forward to answers.
Regards, Patric

Vorstand: Ralf Heller, Udo Mobes
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Kirsten Heller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gruenwaelderstrasse 10-14, D-79098 Freiburg
Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6218

Versand am 03.08.2011 15:43 von dosch patric
Validation-Code: 345501312267