[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8 - Doku "Creating Plug & Play Modules for OpenCms 8" / Default Content / Sitemap Configuration

patric dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Wed Aug 3 18:37:59 CEST 2011

Hey list, I again.

In study the Documentation "Creating Plug & Play Modules for OpenCms 8"
http://opencms-wiki.org/Creating_Plug_%26_Play_Modules_for_OpenCms_8.

Questions.
Default Content (Model)
1)	On page 7 explains how to be the construction of the module. Ok
so far. I have the default content "/config/models/default.html"
created.
2)	I tried the file named as follows: default_<contenttype>.html =
default_article.html. Unfortunately, no change.
3)	On page 12 shows how this file is specified in the sitemap. My
Sitemap Configuration in OpenCms 8.0.1 is rather different.
Nevertheless, it works in the demo page I've just no idea how.

Sitemap Configuration
1)	On page 10 shows how the path can be set to the sitemap, which
unfortunately does not work. Worked for me that ".config" lay at the
root of the module.
2)	Where exactly do I have to set the property?
3)	In the folder "config" file .config or sitemap.config is not
read.

Greets, Patric
Vorstand: Ralf Heller, Udo Mobes
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Kirsten Heller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gruenwaelderstrasse 10-14, D-79098 Freiburg
Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6218

Versand am 03.08.2011 18:38 von dosch patric
Validation-Code: 345501312736