[opencms-dev] Static export on OCEE cluster

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Fri Aug 5 11:20:53 CEST 2011

Hendry,

you should contact the Alkacon support with this issue (if you have an
active support package).

You should check if the Cluster events arrive on the second machine
correctly. So set the the log channel org.opencms.ocee.cluster to debug
on both machines. You then will see the events that are fired on the
master and received on the slave and you can see if something is missing
there.

Kind Regards,
Michael.

Am 05.08.2011 10:17, schrieb Hendry:
> Hi,
> I know this might not be the correct mailing list to ask the question,
> but there might be someone who have had experience with Alkacon OCEE
> cluster package.
>
> We have two OpenCms 7.5.2 servers, configured using Alkacon OCEE
> cluster package, and it's shown as working looking from the OpenCms
> Administration->Cluster Manager. We are also using static export with
> CmsOnDemandStaticExportHandler so when a resource (page) is modified
> and published, the resource on RFS (export folder) will be removed and
> then refreshed when there is a request for that resource.
>
> The problem here is the resource will only be removed on one of the
> cluster, the one that we are logged in and publish the resource, while
> the other cluster will only pickup the changes on VFS (modified
> content, published), but not removing the file from export folder.
>
> Is there a way to configure that both clusters will always update the
> export folder when a resource is published?
>
> Regards,
> Hendry

Kind Regards,
Michael.