[opencms-dev] login problem when log on read only mysql database

Aleksandar Lukic aleksandar.lukic at nbs.rs
Thu Aug 11 11:03:27 CEST 2011

HI,

I work on openCms 7.5.3

I need to restrict access to some pages that user from the web must login.

I created Webuser organizational unit: assign, create and assign one group
and one user in that group.

Created permisons on some resources and everything work fine.

But our production environment has mysql in READ ONLY mode so I can't login
as that user because when I try login to restricted area opencms generate
lot of select queries and one UPDATE??? Query.

Query is:

UPDATE CMS_USERS SET
USER_FIRSTNAME='download',USER_LASTNAME='book',USER_EMAIL='book.download at nbs
.rs',USER_LASTLOGIN=1313048922882,USER_FLAGS=32768 WHERE
CMS_USERS.USER_ID='60410f83-c255-11e0-9c4c-436c93427344'

As I understand that update store user last login time.

But our database is in READ ONLY mode and LOGIN on cms FAIL because that
update!!

Is  any idea how to solve this problem?? Can I disable last login update?

P.S.  If someone ask why read only, it is because we have one server in
intranet where users can doing their cms things, and couple of servers in
DMZ with master/slave mySql replication (slaves is READ ONLY L)

Aleksandar Lukić, IT Department

NARODNA BANKA SRBIJE

 <mailto:aleksandar.lukic at nbs.rs> aleksandar.lukic at nbs.rs /
<http://www.nbs.rs/> www.nbs.rs