[opencms-dev] Alkacon Webform 2.0

Peter Sreckovic p.sreckovic at alkacon.com
Mon Aug 15 10:06:02 CEST 2011

Dear Sandrine,

sorry that I get back to you so late.

Though this has been tested before we released the module, I just tried
the css headinclude in form.xsd myself with a freshly imported OAMP
Webform 2.0 on OpenCms 8.0.1 and the css is added correctly without any
further editing.

Since you use a custom form content type, maybe something went wrong
while modifying the default form.jsp.

Please check if the standard OAMP webform is working on your system (or
on a local testing environment) as it is intended (head include,
buttons,...) and then redo your customization step by step and check
where exactly it is going wrong.

Kind regards,
Peter

Am 08.08.2011 11:02, schrieb Sandrine Prousteau:

> Hi all
>
> I'm trying to use Alkacon Webform 2.0 on OpenCms 8.0.1.
>
> I need to have my custom form content type, so I have created a new
> xmlcontent type with a copy of alkacon form.xsd and a copy of form.jsp
> in my module. I added a css headinclude in the xsd. I added some head
> div titles in my jsp.
>
> The result I have is that my jsp is correctly used, but my css is not
> added, and the form shown only contains submit buttons (I have
> configured some inputfields...)!
>
> I don't understand.
>
> Please help J

Peter Sreckovic

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Peter Sreckovic
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-0
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: p.sreckovic at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613