[opencms-dev] Alkacon WebForm 2.0 Issue

Peter Sreckovic p.sreckovic at alkacon.com
Wed Aug 17 14:10:33 CEST 2011

Dear Sandrine,

We know about this issue and it will be fixed with the next release of
the OAMP Webform Module.

It is not a bug because the submitting the form works as intended.

It might just be, that this a not so popular usecase to have several
forms on one page and so it was not programmed more flexible in that point.

Kind regards,
Peter

Am 17.08.2011 09:56, schrieb Sandrine Prousteau:

> Hi all!
>
> I have an issue with Alkacon Webform 2.0 on OpenCms 8.0.1 :
>
> I need to have several forms on a page. I created several webforms in
> my container using ADE, with different fields. When I submit one, the
> confirm view is shown on every forms of the page, instead of on only
> the form submitted...
>
> Is it a bug?
>
> How can I customize forms to have each form submitted independently?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sandrine.

Peter Sreckovic

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Peter Sreckovic
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-0
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: p.sreckovic at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613