[opencms-dev] Error importing module

Faisal Irfan faisalirfan at jabssolutions.com
Fri Aug 19 21:16:40 CEST 2011

Hello Friends!
        I am using opencms 8 and wanted to move our server from mysql to SQL Server, I installed OpenCms (as new app) and exported all custom modules and the contents I have created, but when I import modules in new install it gives Null pointer exception. also we are using it with another application (so opencms is currently only generating menus and static contents) so when we create a link to some page from second application( in WYSIWYG editor) it adds opencms/opencms with it for example:

my Opencms link is www.domain.com/opencms/opencms

and www.domain.com (my root app)

if I add www.domain.com as link in WYSIWYG Editor it adds opencms/opencms with it

any ideas?