[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.2 Search issue

Polina Beutling p.beutling at alkacon.com
Mon Aug 22 13:16:28 CEST 2011

Hi Andreas,

with OpenCms 8.0.2 a new resource type "Dynamic Functionality" is
introduced. This resource type makes it possible to configure a Jsp that
you want to use and to drag & drop it directly with ADE into the
container page. In Template III the search module is updated according
to this new feature. We also updated the Developer Demo Module with a
new use case. So please check this example in the Developer Demo to have
more details how to use the new resource type.

--
Kind Regards,
Polina.

Polina Beutling