[opencms-dev] solution of Detail Page did not work in subfolder

yangguang sun.java at 163.com
Wed Aug 24 14:00:38 CEST 2011

hi,there

for my last question of "Detail Page did not work in subfolder" , I repeat my problem and supply my solution .

I am using v8.0.2 , in .content folder , I had a news folder with type v8newsgallery , and in news folder  it has 3 subfolder with type v8newsgallery too. they are named  case,pixviewer,knowledge. so my site's structure like this:
.content
.content/.config
.content/news
.content/news/case
.content/news/pixviewer
.content/news/knowledge

I use ADE drag a detail page for v8news type. and create a v8list contains n_****.html in news folder. all the news url  is decoded, so it works.
but when I create a  list contains n_****.html in news/case folder , it doesn't work , all the url did not decoded.

solution 1:
use allKeyValuePairFiltered Collector instead of others. but this has 2 trouble. first,all news.html must be in news folder . second , direct edit in the front of the list did not have new button with plus icon . just have delete and edit button.
solution 2:
I read the source . I found CmsConfigurationCache.getParentFolderType(String rootPath) just getParentFolder once , so.content/news/case/n_0001.html's parent is.content/news/case,this can not use detail page . so I use this twice when I need. and it works good.

though the issue fixed , I need to ask can OpenCms TEAM fixed my issue in next version ? my requirements and design is following.

requirements:
1. all subfolder maybe like news/case,also maybe like news/case/house, I hope all of this can use detail page.
2. I want to create 2 or more detail page for v8news type , so n_0001.html in news/case can decode as _news/case/first-news,n_0001.html in news/case/house can decode as _news/case/house/first-news.

my design:
detail page can create many. and every detail page appoint a folder . so the detail page tab need 3 text. one is Type:v8news, two is Page:news/case, three is Point:_news/case.
it means all v8news in news/case folder is decode as _news/case. and can create another v8news detail page.it point news/pixviewer to _news/pixviewer folder.

note: this is just my idea. if it doesn't help OpenCms team , I can do it myself. if other friends need this requirements ,please let me know.

thanks all . this is so long to read . may be is too hard to understand.

by the way, v8list sourcecode in java_src of com.alkacon.opencms.v8.list_8.0.2.zip is not the newest. because in CmsListContentMapping.java has a wrong code in 410 line. String uri = CmsJspTagLink.subsituteSitemapUri(sPath, cms);

yangguang
Tel:+86 13610812320
Email:sun.java at 163.com
QQ:53892777