[opencms-dev] API 8.0 changed

jan.boon at zonnet.nl jan.boon at zonnet.nl
Fri Aug 26 16:44:18 CEST 2011

Hi,
I have build a simple blog module running on my 7.5.3 installation.
New development I want to do in a 8.0.2 environment.
I noticed that the blog-module does not run anymore because the API changed.

E.g. to get a list of folders underneath the 'blogs' folder in 7.5.3 I use
List<CmsResource> collectorResult =
collector.getResults(getCmsObject(), "allInFolderDateReleasedDesc",
path + "|" + Integer.toString(CmsResourceTypeFolder.RESOURCE_TYPE_ID));

This returns zero folders while I know there are.

I know also that 8.0.2. will be tagged in github early next week.
But maybe there is someone who can shine some light on this issue
before I start debugging (and I hope the tag will represent the war I
installed).

Regards Jan.