[opencms-dev] OpenCms Workplace 'loosing' resources

P G B Whitham pgbw at cix.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 22:32:25 CEST 2011

We have recently installed OpenCms 7.5.4 on tomcat on apache, using
http://opencms-wiki.org/Avoiding_/opencms/opencms_in_the_URL_%28apache_%2B_mod_proxy%29.

This initially ran fine, so we began upgrading from our previous
installation (OpenCms 6.3.2), but then we started getting 404 errors for
css, images, includes, and javascript in the workplace. We have then
done a clean re-install, with no additional code or upgrade data, and
this gave us the same problems almost at once.

You can see the installation at:

*http://web47211.server47.mivitec.net/*

which appears to be fine.

You can see the (faulty) login page at

*http://web47211.server47.mivitec.net/system/login/
<http://web47211.server47.mivitec.net/sstem/login/>*

with missing css and image resources (The Admin password has been changed).

Can anyone please suggest what might cause this? The logs are clean,
though the access logs show the 404 errors (of course).

Thanks for your help.

--
Regards
P G B Whitham