[opencms-dev] OpenCms Workplace 'loosing' resources

pgbw pgbw at cix.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 14:57:42 CEST 2011

Thank you for this. Unfortunately, the user interface is so broken that I
can't get to the settings of any files - the 404's happen for the file tree
in the Explorer view, for instance.

I'll look at re-installing (it was a clean install) and see if I can change
this before things get too bad!

I have inspected the static export settings, and they don't look wrong - is
there anywhere that would log if they are wrong?

I've seen this error with environments with STATIC EXPORT = TRUE for the
resources and the static export miss-configurated. The easy test, try
setting static export FALSE on the containing folders.