[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8 - Page Model and "createnew"configuration / "container page template" for Page Model

patric dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Wed Aug 31 15:56:19 CEST 2011

Hey Tobias,

OpenCms 8.0.2 is installed and I wanted to test if everything works as
expected.

But, when creating a new page, the following container page has been
created. See new-container-page.png and the page model (page-model.png)
defined in the sitemap_config.

What currently happens now, every time you open the page, new "routing"
content is created (but not saved in the page).

This is obviously not what I expect and not what we discussed in the
thread, or? I hope that we understand each other.

Greetings, Patric