[opencms-dev] dev.demo template

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Fri Sep 9 16:57:15 CEST 2011

Arpad,

> Hi Guys!
>
> I am using the dev.demo template to develop my own template.
>
> I really don't know what did I miss out from it, but everytime when I
> drag and drop a module like article, search, etc. into my containers
> then I am able to see the modules if I am logged in on the front side as
> an administrator.
>
> It's very annoying, because I checked everything that I could, and I
> don't know the solution.

Have you published the changes you made when you were logged in?

When you are logged in, you are in the "Offline" project. So you have to
publish the changes you made that they will be visible in the "Online"
project. This is where you are if you are when yo visit the website when
yo are not logged in.

--
Kind Regards,
Michael.