[opencms-dev] Dev.Demo problem

AJuhos at chronossystems.com AJuhos at chronossystems.com
Sun Sep 11 13:31:31 CEST 2011

Hi!

I already posted this issue a few days ago, but I would like to add new
information:

I am using dev.demo template to create a new template in OpenCMS 8.

When I try to add a new module (like search, login, or article) from the
frontend site then I can see everything allright with admin user.

But when I try to check the site without admin privileges then I cannot
see those modules.

I don't know what can be the problem, because when I change the template
of the site back to the default template, then the modules are displayed
correctly.

Did I miss out something from the configuration?

Please help me because I cannot continue to work on it until my problem
has been solved.

Thank you very much!

Arpad