[opencms-dev] Webform Generator Module - word count validation?

Paco Santos paco at sitback.com.au
Mon Sep 12 02:02:26 CEST 2011

Hi fellow devs,

I'm implementing this Webform Generator to have a look and see how flexible
it is. I know that when creating an input field you have the option to add a
regular expression in the validation box, but what if you need a more
complex validation like allowing only 25 words in a text area? How can I
apply that validation to a text area?

Where can I write Javascript code to affect that field? Where can I, besides
Javascript client-side validations, write back-end pure Java server-side
validations?

Thanks in advance,
Francisco.

--
*

*
*Paco Santos* |  Sitback  |  Developer |  m: 0450 871 390  |  p: 9247 2223