[opencms-dev] OpenCMS on Jelastic - Multisite and Logging?

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Mon Sep 12 09:31:54 CEST 2011

Hi Christoph,

I just found that the OpenCms config files under the webapp folder are also
available and can be edited via the Tomcat config options.

Since you mentioned, you couldn't find a way to edit these files, is it
something that has just been added to jelastic recently within the last
month?

Anyway, seems to work ok now.

Mathias

Christoph Fröhlich wrote:

> A downer is that it does not seem to be possible to do a multisite setup.
> While it is possible to edit the tomcat server config on Jelastic (and
> thus defining the tomcat connectors for the various sites) I did not find
> out, how to edit files inside the webapp folder via the Jelastic
> interface.
> Since you have to edit the element "<sites>" in opencms-system.xml to make
> OpenCms aware of your sites, you cannot configure OpenCms in Jelastic for
> multisite delivery. Or is there any other way to change the
> sites-configuration?
>
> Same problem with logging. Is it possible to specify the log file location
> without having access to WEB-INF/config/opencms.properties?

-----
Mathias Lin
Skype: mathias.lin
http://www.mathiaslin.com