[opencms-dev] Migration issue from v7.0.4 to v8.0.2

Polina Beutling p.beutling at alkacon.com
Wed Sep 14 11:31:41 CEST 2011

Hello Anil,

it seems that the content was imported in the wrong site. We would
recommend to export the content from the root site  (/) and import it
also in the root site. So be sure to select the root site in the OpenCms
workplace before exporting and importing  the content.

Please also be sure to delete and publish (!)  the wrong imported
content in the OpenCms 8.0.2 installation before importing it again.

Or so you mean by "project" the OpenCms projects?

--
Kind Regards,
Polina.

Polina Beutling