[opencms-dev] Webform Generator Module - Property File

Paco Santos paco at sitback.com.au
Thu Sep 15 04:26:25 CEST 2011

Hi Graeme,

Thank you for your reply about CSS. That is sorted now.

Now I am struggling with setting a property file in the Additional
Configuration/advanced configuration tab

I created a file called workplace_refer-a-friend.properties which contains
exactly what workplace.properties contains and then I put in the
configuration panel of the Webform Module, in the field called Property File
exactly the path that says in the manual, and with the bundle name, not the
real name, so I put:

/com/alkacon/opencms/formgenerator/workplace_refer-a-friend

as the value of that Property File field but it did not work.

I tried even using ther property files that were there, like
workplace_it.properties to see everything in Italian but it didn't work, the
german file didn't work as well. The only file that worked was:

workplace.properties and worplace_en.properties.

Could you please tell me what am I doing wrong Graeme? I don't know if in
order to create a bundle name I need to do some special thing. It doesn't
say anything in the manual.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paco.

--
*

*
*Paco Santos* |  Sitback  |  Developer |  m: 0450 871 390  |  p: 9247 2223