[opencms-dev] Synyx GreetingCard module: scheduled delivery not working

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Thu Sep 15 07:44:56 CEST 2011

I just checked out the source code and see that the delivery date is stored
in the image properties. That answers my previous question. However, the
automatic scheduled job for the scheduled delivery wasn't created
automatically with the module somehow, so I had to add it manually. It's
working ok now.

Mathias Lin wrote:

> I use the Synyx GreetingCard module. Instant delivery works fine, but
> scheduled delivery doesn't work - the mail resides in the MailsToSend
> folder beyond the scheduled point in time.
>
> Where to check what's wrong (didn't see anything in opencms.log)? Where
> are the delivery jobs actually stored? Is is persistent (I didn't find a
> db table for it) or only in transient memory? If the latter, would this
> feature actually work if I'd be restarting the Tomcat in between?
>
> However, in my test case, I didn't restart the Tomcat. I had just
> scheduled a job for 15 minutes later, and the mail didn't get sent, just
> still sitting there in the folder.
>
> Thanks for any advice.
> Mathias

-----