[opencms-dev] I_CmsXmlContentContainer changed in OpenCms 8

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Fri Sep 16 10:46:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

Just noticed that org.opencms.jsp.I_CmsXmlContentContainer has changed in v8.

This is bad news, as I use this interface for reading structured content (with scriptlet code). The first problem I see is that the method hasMoreContent() is gone. Can I just use hasMoreResources() instead? Will I encounter other problems?

To illustrate, here's an example of my existing code:

I_CmsXmlContentContainer structuredContent = cms.contentload("singleFile", "%(opencms.uri)", EDITABLE);
while (structuredContent.hasMoreContent()) {
    String title = cms.contentshow(paragraph, "Title"); // OpenCmsString element

    I_CmsXmlContentContainer paragraph = cms.contentloop(structuredContent, "Paragraph");

    while (paragraph.hasMoreContent()) {
        String heading = cms.contentshow(paragraph, "Heading"); // OpenCmsString element
        String text = cms.contentshow(paragraph, "Text"); // OpenCmsHtml element
    }
}

Best regards,
Paul