[opencms-dev] 8.0.2 upgrade - preferences.jsp missing?

Thomas Göttlich guo.tuomi at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:16:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

after upgrading from 7.5.3 to 8.0.2 I get the following errors when I try to
open the preferences dialog:

An error occurred at line: 102 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/workplace/commons/preferences.jsp
wp.PARAM_WORKPLACE_USEUPLOADAPPLET cannot be resolved or is not a field

Looking at preferences.jsp I can see that this file was last changed in
2007.
Since the upload applet is now obsolete, I'd say that jsp should be updated
as well.

However, I couldn't find it in the 8.0.2 upgrade package.
Is that missing or are those upgrades handled otherwise?

If the file is missing, could anyone at Alkacon take a look at this and
include it into the upgrade bundle?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas