[opencms-dev] Get Site Menu

Feuerstein Andreas andreas.feuerstein at solvistas.at
Sat Oct 1 10:54:08 CEST 2011

Hi, have you found a solution for this?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org im Auftrag von Faisal Irfan
Gesendet: Mi 28.09.2011 18:18
An: LIST opencms
Betreff: [opencms-dev] Get Site Menu

Hello Guys!
        I am using OpenCms 8, and have to create and add new menu using opencms api (8), I am using OpenCms for multiple sites and need to get complete menu navigation for a specific site i.e. /sites/Site A, just need starting point to go with, I tried to edit external links via api but it gives error resource is not locked by the user (resource is not locked - and I was using Offline project), please any ideas..........thanks

--
Regards

Faisal Irfan

JABS SOLUTIONS, Pakistan