[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Occassionally Serving wrong images

Brett Sheeran brett.sheeran at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 04:52:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sorry to keep going on about this...

Previously, I mentioned we have had a strange issue with OpenCMS
occasionally serving up the wrong images. It has happened again today. Last
time, flushing the image cache seemed to fix the issue. So I did that again.

This time, we did not have the situation where multiple users were logged on
with the same user name. So, I doubt that was the issue.

We have several GB of free disk space, so I doubt disk space is an issue
either.

Are there any image cache are settings I might tweak?

Thank you.

Regards

Brett S