[opencms-dev] OpenCms Search - set right Result Page Link

Feuerstein Andreas andreas.feuerstein at solvistas.at
Tue Oct 4 20:08:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've got a problem searching in Articles.

My folder structure is the following:
.content/articles/[...here are the articles]
.content/news/[...here are the news]
.content/config

When I search in articles, the search result page displays the wrong link. The found items are linked to /.content/articles/[...].html instead of f.i. /home/articles/[...]

What I don't understand is that it's working for News. The news links in the search results page are correct!! /home/news/[...]

I tried to specify a details page in my .config file but this didn't help.

What else could I do / should I check?

Thanks a lot,
Andreas