[opencms-dev] Opencms link Problema with url encoding

Fabio Gomes fabio at oriens.com.br
Wed Oct 19 20:33:14 CEST 2011

  Hi Folks, is there a way to make opencms encode the url before sending
the redirect, when the user clicks in a opencms link ? I'm having
problems with encoding because the link has parameters with accents, for
example, has a url <host:port/page?paramenter=Solidário, in word
"Solidário"  appears strange character as "?", this only hapening in
redirect.

I put this link in a jsp page as "response.sendRedirect()" and when was
send, show this characters.

[]s
Fabio Gomes
Suporte Técnico