[opencms-dev] FormGenerator 2.0 - subfields and upload files

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Thu Oct 20 09:38:43 CEST 2011

Hi
I'm using Formgenerator 2.0 on OpenCms 8.0.2.
I have an issue with webform generator file uploads.

I set a subfield of type CmsFileUploadField. When I submit the form
width this field filled with a valid .doc, the upload file is not
imported in the db (in the admin view, in the reports table, the column
of this field is filled with only the name of the file, but not the
imported uri).
I'd like to get it too by API using :
Map fileUploads =
(Map)this.getCmsFormHandler().getRequest().getSession().getAttribute(Cms
FormHandler.ATTRIBUTE_FILEITEMS);
Iterator it = fileUploads.values().iterator();
But nothing is returned.

When I try the same with a basic field, not a subfield, it works well, I
have the file in the admin view, I can read it in
/system/shared/webform/, I can get it by API with the code above.

Is it a bug?