[opencms-dev] Overview which permissions are really needed in OpenCMS ?

Kunicke, Holger holger.kunicke at av-studio.de
Thu Oct 20 16:01:40 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I'm need to removing the +r permisson flag of "/system" folder for the general
user group. Because of read access for all workplace users isn't good in an
multiple customer configuration. Exists an overview explaining which resources
need really the +r flag for normal workplace users?

At the moment my workaround is to set this flag at every sub folder of "/system"
except of folders where this flag makes read access we don't want (such as
folder "/system/categories"). Or is this the recommended way for my needs.

I'm using OpenCMS 7.5.4

Kind regards
Holger