[opencms-dev] Announcement: Mailing List Maintainance

Kumar, Rajneesh Rajneesh.Kumar at CenturyLink.com
Thu Oct 20 23:31:44 CEST 2011

Hello Alex,

I am working on a Intranet system and I decide to use OpenCms.
I am using Weblogic server 10.x and Oracle database.

Do u guys provide some support or something like that. I have couple of questions, but I don't have any help. Iam creating Template and got into lot of questions.

I highly recommended OpenCms plugin for JNDI etc to my company. It will come into play at later stage.

Please let me know.

Regards,
Raj
(303) 707 8263

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Alexander Kandzior
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 8:26 AM
To: 'The OpenCms mailing list'

Dear subscriber to the opencms-dev mailing list,

we will update the server that runs opencms-dev this week.

There may be some delays in service, and some mails send to opencms-dev in
the next couple of days may even get lost.

You may also get a "You have subscribed to opencms-dev" like message from
the new server.

I will post an update here once the new mailing list server is in place.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior