[opencms-dev] How to re-initialze the app after DB replication (without app context restart)

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Mon Oct 24 04:17:20 CEST 2011

I have two OpenCms servers A and server B and replicating the DB from server
A to server B while servers are running. While all DB tables are identical,
server B sometimes doesn't show content resources (i.e. structured content
files in the workplace, in the frontend) that should be there actually,
until I restart the app context.
Seems that some caching or locks in the ORM layer are still in place.
I was hoping to be able to re-initialize the content delivery mechanism
somehow via the cmsshell, but couldn't find any suitable command.

Is there any way to 'refresh' and force server B to display the correct
resources as they have been replicated to it's database without having to
restart the app context?

Environment is: Oracle10, IBM Websphere,  OpenCms7.5, Flex cache disabled
Thanks.

-----
Mathias Lin
Skype: mathias.lin