[opencms-dev] CmsRequestUtil.forwardRequest, 2nd attempt.

Marko Riedel markoriedelde at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 25 21:23:10 CEST 2011

Greetings to all.

I am re-sending a message that does not seem to have made it to the list during my first attempt.

I would like to use CmsRequestUtil.forwardRequest in OpenCMS 7.5.3 code, it does not seem to be doing anything however. What about "jsp:forward"? Can I use that? I would be grateful if someone posted an example of how to forward to a different page from an OpenCMS JSP with a custom parameter map.

Thanks!

Marko Riedel