[opencms-dev] Multilingual NavText

Thomas Göttlich guo.tuomi at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 27 11:49:20 CEST 2011

Hi Paul,

thanks again for the suggestion.

I'd just like to keep you updated:

We've now settled to build our own navigation implementation using
structured content as well.
For editing the file I copied the CmsXmlContentEditor, changed its layout
and added functionality for easier editing (collapse/expand, copy/paste
element, etc.).

Thanks again for your help and inspirations. :)

Cheers,

Thomas