[opencms-dev] display xml content text in jsp

p r a v e e n praveenkumar at zohocorp.com
Mon Oct 31 13:13:22 CET 2011

I think you can use it like this...

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="/sites/default/yourpage.html" editable="true">
<cms:contentshow element="<your element name>" />
</cms:contentload>

It will work. But not sure how other do.

---- On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:30:21 +0530 Terra Alexis<taealexis at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi,

I have created a xsd and mapped a jsp file as "template elements" it is working fine.
Now in another JSP file I want to include a html file (structured content). it is quiet urgent for me. can anyone help me ?

Thanks!