[opencms-dev] Content indexing within contentloop

p r a v e e n praveenkumar at zohocorp.com
Fri Nov 4 18:10:07 CET 2011

I think you can achieve that by using

allInFolder=${property.collector}
news=resourcetype <cms:contentload collector="allInFolder" param="${opencms.uri}|news" editable="true">
<contentshow some element>
<cms:contentload />

---- On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 20:39:02 +0530 Julien Lechevanton <j.lechevanton at eurelis.com> wrote ----

Hi all,

Is it possible to index content that are just listed on a page (ie :
without a detailed page, viewer....).

Our issue :
- we have got a news list page presenting all news
- we do not have a detail page for each news
- we would like that a user using the full text search will be sent on
the news list page

Is it possible ?

Regards,
Julien