[opencms-dev] Exception while login to system

p r a v e e n praveenkumar at zohocorp.com
Tue Nov 8 07:56:06 CET 2011

revert your changes! I think u made some changes in your opencms-modules.xml

---- On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:25:04 +0530 Supriya Patil UseRich<supriya at userich.com> wrote ----

Hello Sir,

When I am trying to login to opencms workplace I am getting the following exception:

org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms initialization:
Unable to initialize OpenCms core managers.
    org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:298)
    org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:123)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:627)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

So,what should i do to login to my workplace

Regards,
Supriya Patil

[+91 9999993104]
UseRich Technologies Limited.