[opencms-dev] How can I use the sitemap configuration to build a news list

20726424 20726424 at qq.com
Fri Nov 11 05:35:23 CET 2011

when I add a list without set the sitemap configuration,It will have a error when I click the tittle in the list

org.opencms.main.CmsRuntimeException: It's not possible to get the String value of a nested XML content definition.
	at org.opencms.xml.types.CmsXmlNestedContentDefinition.getStringValue(CmsXmlNestedContentDefinition.java:140)
	at org.opencms.xml.A_CmsXmlDocument.getStringValue(A_CmsXmlDocument.java:417)
	at org.opencms.loader.A_CmsXmlDocumentLoader.dumpAsString(A_CmsXmlDocumentLoader.java:149)
	at org.opencms.loader.CmsXmlContentLoader.dumpAsString(CmsXmlContentLoader.java:52)
	at org.opencms.loader.A_CmsXmlDocumentLoader.service(A_CmsXmlDocumentLoader.java:245)
	at org.opencms.loader.CmsXmlContentLoader.service(CmsXmlContentLoader.java:52)
	at org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.includeInternalWithCache(CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.java:425)
	at org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.include(CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.java:175)
	at org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspTagInclude.includeActionWithCache(CmsJspTagInclude.java:364)
	at org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspTagInclude.includeTagAction(CmsJspTagInclude.java:240)
	at org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspTagInclude.doEndTag(CmsJspTagInclude.java:475)