[opencms-dev] Resource loader problem

杨光 sun.java at 163.com
Tue Nov 22 14:49:08 CET 2011

I found it at http://www.wombat.ie/software/OpenCmsImageFilter/downloads/OpenCmsImageFilter-0.2.zip

i'm going to have a test with it.

杨光
Tel:+86 13610812320
Email:sun.java at 163.com
QQ:53892777
http://www.ursun.cn

At 2011-11-22 21:14:27,"杨光" <sun.java at 163.com> wrote:

hello, friend

you can see opencms-modules.xml in WEB-INF\config, every module has it's own id like
            <resourcetypes>
                <type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeFolderExtended" name="v8articlegallery" id="134">
                    <param name="folder.class">org.opencms.workplace.galleries.CmsAjaxHtmlGallery</param>
                </type>
                <type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent" name="v8article" id="146">
                    <param name="gallery.type.names">v8articlegallery</param>
                    <param name="schema">/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.v8.article/schemas/article.xsd</param>
                </type>
            </resourcetypes>

hope this helps you.

btw, may I have the module of filter image? how to download it, plz

thanks.

杨光
Tel:+86 13610812320
Email:sun.java at 163.com