[opencms-dev] Upload fails with migration to 64bit

Vince Chan vincechan at hkmail.sf-express.com
Wed Nov 30 11:09:02 CET 2011

Did someone tried the " Scheduled Jobs Management"?
I am not quite sure about what is the meaning under " Context info" Area,

1. Site root
2. Requested URI
3. Locale
4. Encoding
5. Remote address

Is there any documentation description the above setting??

Regards,
Vince Chan
陈达伟

Analyst Programmer
Information Technology Department
Overseas Region
Tel: (852) 3123 5212  Mobile: (852) 6078 3656
Pandion:206675 at sfim