[opencms-dev] Deploy OpenCms to maven central repository

shi.jinghai huaruhai at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 15:33:25 CET 2011

Hi list,

I wrote some pieces of scripts to deploy OpenCms jar and sources.jar files to maven central repository here:
https://github.com/shijh/opencms/tree/master/opencms-maven2

I deployed OpenCms 8.0.3 jars to Sonatype staging server according to this thread:
https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-1811

The jars may be released from the staging server to central soon.

What I'm not sure is the developer and contributor section, currently I put this in the pom files:
	<developers>
		<developer>
			<id>aKandzior</id>
			<name>Alexander Kandzior</name>
			<email>alex at opencms.org</email>
		</developer>
	</developers>

I wish I could get some feedbacks from you on this section.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai