[opencms-dev] Internet Explorer bug

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Dec 1 17:56:47 CET 2011

Hi Roberto,

I assume you are using IE9?! That version is not supported yet, mostly due to incompatibility of the FCKEditor component. We are going to replace that with the upcoming major release of OpenCms 8.5 next year. Until then I am afraid you need to use either IE7 or IE8 or preferably Firefox or Chrome.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com  --  http://www.opencms.org