[opencms-dev] 302 MOVED TEMPORARILY on OPENCMS V8 export

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue Dec 6 12:23:30 CET 2011

Hi Hernan,

if you mark a resource for static export the proper link to that resource would look like this /opencms/export/sites/default/my-page.html. If you request this resource through it's dynamic URL /opencms/opencms/my-page.html then opencms redirects the browser to the static export URL of the resource
so it can be delivered directly from the file system.
If you use the cms:link tag for all links within your pages, URLs for exported resources should be generated correctly without any need for redirects.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com  --  http://www.opencms.org