[opencms-dev] Opencms link Problema with url encoding

Fabio Gomes fabio at oriens.com.br
Fri Dec 9 11:19:27 CET 2011

Hi Phillippe, thanks by your answer, but my problem is that i don't have
access at code that will mount the redirect, i am using the opencms
external link and, in this case i put the url in the specified field and
the opencms make the redirect.

if i put a filter in web.xml of opencms for to filter all redirect and
make this encode maybe work, but i want something more simple that this.

[]s
Fabio Gomes
Oriens Tecnologia
55 31 2191-8709