[opencms-dev] not able to remove the folder

p r a v e e n praveenkumar at zohocorp.com
Tue Dec 20 10:11:01 CET 2011

Hi Christoph,

I Deleted that folder as a different user. And tried to publish 'em as another user.
It is resolved now! thanks

Cheers,
Praveen

---- On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:55:27 +0530 Christoph Fröhlich<cfauto at folge2.de> wrote ----

You need to publish the deleted folders to get rid of them
Am 19.12.2011 um 13:39 schrieb p r a v e e n:

Hi,

I tried to delete a folder from my workplace. which contains 4000 image files in it.I am not able to remove that completely. It displays as
Data
Galleries
mywebsite
How to remove these folder completely from my CMS. It slows my publish queue process too!

Cheers,
Praveen