[opencms-dev] Problem with Webuser Registration Module 0.9

Güclü guyaman at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:41:38 CET 2011

I have installed Webform Module 2.0 on Opencms 8.0.3. I think the Webuser
Registration Module 0.9 is NOT compatible with Webform 2.0. I receive the
following error, if I open my registration form.

An error occurred at line: 86 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.registration/pages/registration.jsp
The method buildHtml(CmsFormHandler, CmsMessages, String, boolean, String)
in the type I_CmsField is not applicable for the arguments
(CmsRegistrationFormHandler, CmsMessages, String, boolean)

One is "CmsFormHandler" and another one is "CmsRegistrationFormHandler".
Dou you habe any idea, how can I solve this problem. Thanks