[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.3 installation fail

Jesus Angel Hernandez De Rojas jesusangel.hernandez at uva.es
Fri Jan 13 09:06:25 CET 2012

OpenCMS 8.0.3 doesn't work under Tomcat 6.

We have the same problem here and I'm not sure what version of Tomcat 6 we have tried to install, but it doesn't work. On Tomcat 5.5 and Tomcat 7 we have no problems and my partner says that under Tomcat 6 and after looking into the OpenCMS documentation it say that it doesn't work (I repeat, not sure what version of Tomcat 6).

But the problem was the same that you have (database connection problem) so that's witch I think it was the same problem.

I suggest to try with other version of Tomcat.

Thanks,

Jesús Angel Hernandez de Rojas
jesusangel.hernandez at uva.es
STIC - www.uva.es