[opencms-dev] Critical error during OpenCms initialization:

Supriya Patil supriya at userich.com
Fri Jan 13 11:53:33 CET 2012

hello,

 I got this error when I stop my apache and than again
started it...plz give me the solution ...

I am using opencms 7.5.3,
Apache tomcat 5.5.33 ,java 1.5, Mysql 4.5

org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms
initialization: Unable to initialize the user driver.

org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:290)

org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:128)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:627)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

Thanx