[opencms-dev] CmsSecurityException: Item at path "/xxx/" was filtered out

Jose San Leandro jose.sanleandro at ventura24.es
Thu Feb 2 10:17:39 CET 2012

Hi,

We are seeing this exception in opencms.log (OpenCMS 8.0.1), only for a
user whose default project is "online", crawled via WebDAV. We really
don't need any other OpenCMS features but being able to access folders
and files via WebDAV, so I try to strictly stick to default settings.

However, I don't know where such filter could come from.

We eventually get 404s that we can't explain either. They recover
themselves, but not permanently.

Our current architecture means several processes logging in using the
same account. In Administration view -> Workplace Tools -> Broadcast, we
see around 500 sessions marked as 'current'.

Additionally, we regularly have more than 100 pending changes to be
published from offline to online.

Any suggestions about where to look at are very welcome.

Kind regards,
Jose.