[opencms-dev] contentload param

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Feb 7 16:03:57 CET 2012

On 07.02.2012 11:28, p r a v e e n wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use
>
> <cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc" param="/mysite/customers/testimonial_%(number).html|cast-title" editable="true">
> </cms:contentload>
>
> It works fine..! but new pages create with filename testimonial_0001.html, testimonial_0002.html...
> is it possible to add my own file name to that instead of  0001, 0002 0003
Dear Praveen

I am afraid that the user can not change the name that is used for creating the page if the pages are created through direct edit. This is only possible if users use the opencms workplace instead or if you implement your own version of the functionality that creates the pages.

Kind regardds
Christian